Welcome To My

Welcome To My

How did Apple Computers develop and how it become popular

Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs founded Apple Computers in 1976.Both these computer geniuses were considered outcasts in high school.As a kid Stephen Wozniak would become so engrossed in mathematical ponderings that his mother would have to shake him to bring him back to reality.By 1975,he was working at Hewlett Packard and helping his friend Steve Jobs design video games.

      The company's first computer,Apple I was a fairly simple machine.It was nevertheless,a masterpiece of design,using far fewer parts than anything in its class,and it quickly earned Wozniak a reputation as a master designer.Apple II was released in 1977,and became that computer that made home computers popular.The release of the Macintosh computer in 1984 was hailed as a watershed event in Apple's history.It was Macintosh that introduced desktop publishing,and it soon became the computer of choice for millions.  




6 comments:

  1. This post really attracts me from the first minute I know it, share it extensively so that more people know it, I think it is very necessary for all of us, thanks for reading it. this comment of mine.
    https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, https://autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever reads the article will want to express his thoughts, I think it is really cool and new to me, maybe I should take the time to learn about it.
    facebook chat, facebook live chat, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    abcya games for school
    free friv land click here
    iogames hot 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story of cinderella Games to play
    Crime city 3d 2 Games online
    Top burger Games for girls
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids
    Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off. I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

  6. Kids Kitchen games play
    Pro Zombie Golf games online
    World Basketball Championship games free
    Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    ReplyDelete